The Inlet Island/Maple Point Association asks Park patrons to observe the following rules:
- Observe the Park’s general hours of operation - 8am to 10pm.
- Parking permit required on all park proprerty (including gravel and paved areas near tennis court).
- Danger: No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Danger: Do not climb on, over, or under the fence.
- Danger: No swimming or diving from, or around, the boat docks.
- Association members may use the boat launch for loading and unloading water crafts at any time.
- Motorized vehicles must be parked in designated areas only i.e., do not park vehicles inside the fenced areas of the park. In addition, do not drive on the grass.
- Do not leave keyed entries open i.e., do not jam locks, or attempt to prop the gates open.
- Do not litter in the park. Please place all trash in the dumpster. If the dumpster is full, remove your trash from the park.
- Maintain all pets on a leash. Remove all pet feces from the park.
- Do not bring weapons of any kind into the park.
- Use of off-road vehicles is prohibited, except on paved surfaces.
- Bike riding is prohibited within the fenced area of the park.
- Threatening behavior toward other park patrons is prohibited.
- Possession and/or use of illegal substances is prohibited.
- No illegal fireworks on park premises.
- No lighting fireworks off in boat launch area.
- No overnight boat mooring to docks.
- Overnight parking for vehicles allowed with permit for no more than 24 hours.
Violations of the above rules may result in immediate expulsion from the Park.